Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Jeffery Epstein

swordfish

9 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

Donald Trump. With a gun. In the middle of 5th Avenue.

We playing Clue, right?

Lol....Nice one Gonzo......SF doesn't think DJT is too worried though.......Although - He probably STILL wouldn't lose any voters......May gain a few prominent dems.....

• 4 weeks later...

I don't care who gets exposed in all this, and I am sure the details will be sickening, but they need to be brought to light; at least the names of anyone involved. Yeah it sucks he is dead now as it may limit who does get exposed; but the fact is he was a rotten piece of s**t, who had the money and connections to flaunt his perversion. Hopefully, him dying will not hinder anyone getting exposed for the crimes that have been committed. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, BARRYOSAMA said:

Epstein commits "suicide" hours after documents that Trump was on his plane to Pedo Island.

https://www.insider.com/donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein-flight-logs-unsealed-2019-8

Hmmmmmm

The article linked does not support your accusation. Is "Pedo Island" located in Palm Beach or Newark?

Newly unsealed flight logs show that President Donald Trump flew on Jeffrey Epstein's private jet in 1997, along with the billionaire couple Glenn and Eva Dubin.

A handwritten entry in the flight logs shows a trip that Trump and the Dubins took from the Palm Beach International Airport to the Newark Liberty International Airport:

Edited by Howe

Through all of these memes back and forth - the story remains........Is ANYONE surprised Epstein is dead, or like SF, that he lasted this long.......

His cell mate was removed. The camera was not facing the right direction. The guards were overworked. They were short staffed. Despite a presumed previous attempt at suicide, the suicide watch was lifted. I still haven't heard what he hung himself with. If he was on watch they would have taken everything that is a hazard.

Edited by swordfish

51 minutes ago, swordfish said:

Through all of these memes back and forth - the story remains........Is ANYONE surprised Epstein is dead, or like SF, that he lasted this long.......

His cell mate was removed. The camera was not facing the right direction. The guards were overworked. They were short staffed. Despite a presumed previous attempt at suicide, the suicide watch was lifted. I still haven't heard what he hung himself with. If he was on watch they would have taken everything that is a hazard.

Contrary to popular belief, I'm not the tin foil hat conspiracy guy. His death obviously should be investigated. He's dead and he was in US custody. I'm not ready to blame the Clinton's, Trump, Buckingham Palace, or the Russians. I would say suicide is not that uncommon in these types of situations. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, swordfish said:

3 hours ago, swordfish said:

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Related image

Related image

Image result for jeffrey epstein memes

Related image

Image result for jeffrey epstein memes

OK - Had to get that out of my system.......

good