Sign in to follow this  
swordfish

Jeffery Epstein

No fan of the Clintons in any way shape or form, but........

45D9C496-5FD1-4049-AEDF-5E96F7DB0499.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Through all of these memes back and forth - the story remains........Is ANYONE surprised Epstein is dead, or like SF, that he lasted this long.......

His cell mate was removed. The camera was not facing the right direction. The guards were overworked. They were short staffed. Despite a presumed previous attempt at suicide, the suicide watch was lifted. I still haven't heard what he hung himself with. If he was on watch they would have taken everything that is a hazard.

Edited by swordfish

51 minutes ago, swordfish said:

Through all of these memes back and forth - the story remains........Is ANYONE surprised Epstein is dead, or like SF, that he lasted this long.......

His cell mate was removed. The camera was not facing the right direction. The guards were overworked. They were short staffed. Despite a presumed previous attempt at suicide, the suicide watch was lifted. I still haven't heard what he hung himself with. If he was on watch they would have taken everything that is a hazard.

Contrary to popular belief, I'm not the tin foil hat conspiracy guy. His death obviously should be investigated. He's dead and he was in US custody. I'm not ready to blame the Clinton's, Trump, Buckingham Palace, or the Russians. I would say suicide is not that uncommon in these types of situations. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Impartial_Observer said:

Contrary to popular belief, I'm not the tin foil hat conspiracy guy. His death obviously should be investigated. He's dead and he was in US custody. I'm not ready to blame the Clinton's, Trump, Buckingham Palace, or the Russians. I would say suicide is not that uncommon in these types of situations. 

• Like 1

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Related image

Related image

Image result for jeffrey epstein memes

Related image

OK - Had to get that out of my system.......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Kill me now 1

OK - One more........

Image may contain: meme and text

The same prison El Chapo was in......

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, swordfish said:

Related image

Related image

Related image

Gotta love Sgt. Schultz!!

4 hours ago, swordfish said:

3 hours ago, swordfish said:

Related image

Related image

Related image

good

6 hours ago, swordfish said:

Sounds like the DOJ had a complete breakdown. Now they're investigating themselves. I'm sure we'll get the full redacted report from AG Barr.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, swordfish said:

The supposed Clinton connection has been a right wing meme for a dozen years.....yet Pedo boy dies when court documents show the connection between Trump and Epstein.  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Like 2
  • Disdain 2

11 hours ago, BARRYOSAMA said:

The supposed Clinton connection has been a right wing meme for a dozen years.....yet Pedo boy dies when court documents show the connection between Trump and Epstein.  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Atta boi!

• Kill me now 1

51 minutes ago, swordfish said:

Atta boi!

Our Attorney General's dad hired the serial rapist to teach high school kids so it make sense that his justice department would silence him especially after the Trump connection became more pronounced last week.

And the coverup continues

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/attorney-general-barr-epstein-co-conspirators-not-rest-150700994--abc-news-topstories.html

All the pictures of Trump getting pissed on by 13 year olds will disappear.

Edited by BARRYOSAMA
  • Like 2
  • Disdain 2

22 hours ago, gonzoron said:

Sounds like the DOJ had a complete breakdown. Now they're investigating themselves. I'm sure we'll get the full redacted report from AG Barr.

Stop whining....Mueller didn't tell you anything different.  I know that stinks for you, but time to move on.

• Disdain 1

16 hours ago, BARRYOSAMA said:

Guess you are going to ignore the 20+ flights by Bill right?  Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.   Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. 

Edited by TrojanDad
  • Disdain 1

21 minutes ago, TrojanDad said:

Guess you are going to ignore the 20+ flights by Bill right?  Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.   Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. 

Those have been know about for years and Epstein lived.  Only when evidence that Trump was on Pedo Airways did Epstein meet his demise.  On Trump's Dept of Justices watch no less.   Verrrrrrry Fishy................. Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Like 1
  • Disdain 1

21 minutes ago, BARRYOSAMA said:

Those have been know about for years and Epstein lived.  

So the late Mr. Epstein was arrested for the sexual abuse of children during those years when it was known that Mr. Clinton flew on Mr. Epstein's plane? 

No, Mr. Epstein was 'suicided' because he had dirt on Mr. Clinton and others, possibly even Mr. Trump.  The Clinton have done it before. #clintonbodycount.

Edited by Muda69
  • Like 1
  • Disdain 2

1 hour ago, TrojanDad said:

Stop whining....Mueller didn't tell you anything different.  I know that stinks for you, but time to move on.

Huh?

24 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

So the late Mr. Epstein was arrested for the sexual abuse of children during those years when it was known that Mr. Clinton flew on Mr. Epstein's plane? 

No, Mr. Epstein was 'suicided' because he had dirt on Mr. Clinton and others, possibly even Mr. Trump.  The Clinton have done it before. #clintonbodycount.

Obviously knocked off by Trump,  the Clinton trips have been well documented.  It was only after Trump's trip became common knowledge that Epstein met his demise.

It's Science

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Disdain 1

1 hour ago, BARRYOSAMA said:

Obviously knocked off by Trump,  the Clinton trips have been well documented.  It was only after Trump's trip became common knowledge that Epstein met his demise.

It's Science

What part of "arrested" do you not understand?  As long as Mr. Epstein evaded the long arm of the law the Clintons had really no reason to deal with him, and now with his arrest they did.  Possibly Mr. Trump as well.  Which side 'suicided' Mr. Epstein?  We'll probably never really know.

• Disdain 2

1 hour ago, BARRYOSAMA said:

It's Science

You do realize the flight manifests have been public ever since the pedo was re-arrested.......This isn't new.......

I know you think the Angelic Clintons are certainly not capable of such a thing, but absolutely expected from the Devil Trump.....

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

What part of "arrested" do you not understand?  As long as Mr. Epstein evaded the long arm of the law the Clintons had really no reason to deal with him, and now with his arrest they did.  Possibly Mr. Trump as well.  Which side 'suicided' Mr. Epstein?  We'll probably never really know.

Image result for trump epstein meme

• Disdain 1

7 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

Image result for trump epstein meme

hhttps://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit-dropped-230770

A woman who accused Donald Trump of raping her two decades ago when she was a 13-year-old aspiring teen model has again dropped a federal lawsuit over the alleged assaults.

The accuser, identified in the lawsuit by the pseudonym "Jane Doe," was expected to appear at a news conference in Los Angeles Wednesday, but that appearance was abruptly canceled.

U.S. District Court Judge Dolly Gee dismissed that case in May, ruling that Johnson's complaint didn't raise valid claims under federal law. Gee, an appointee of President Barack Obama, noted that the suit cited a criminal statute that doesn't give rise to civil damages and that the civil statute Johnson cited only applies to actions based on "race-based or class-based animus."

Another version of the suit was filed in federal court in June, but withdrawn in September after apparently never being served on the defendants.

The case was refiled later that month.

The second and third iterations of the complaint accused Trump of only a single act of rape, but said he had "sexual contact" with the accuser on three other occasions. A declaration from an anonymous witness attached to the later suits continued to accuse Trump of four acts of rape or sexual assault.

A lawyer for Epstein declined to the comment on the lawsuits.

About a decade ago, Epstein came under investigation by local and federal authorities near his Palm Beach, Florida, home over allegations that he solicited underage girls to have sex with him at that residence and another on an island he owned in the U.S. Virgin Islands.

Epstein pleaded guilty in June 2008 to two state felony charges relating to prostitution and was sentenced to 18 months in jail. He served only 13 months before being released but was required to register as a sex offender.

• Disdain 1

Sign in to follow this