Head Coach Openings 2024 ×

PAC Conference

For the Big Eight schools the 2019 season will truly be the end of the line but in a way it is for the PAC schools as well at least in football because it sounds like the championship game in week 9 won't happen and in my opinion 2 champions isn't a true champion.

Last season I considered ending my game threads but decided to still do one for the big games after several people  requested I do so but since this will likely be the last time  Heritage Hills plays the majority of their schedule I will likely write something up for every game this season.

Hopefully we continue to play Southridge and South Spencer in 2020 but the only teams guaranteed  of the 9 teams my Patriots play in 2019  to be on their schedule in 2020 are Mount Vernon  and Gibson Southern so it could be the final matchup against several of the teams.

Not making predictions but Gibson Southern and Heritage Hills should be loaded and Southridge is Southridge. Also guessing even though most of the 2A schools were in favor of the divisions  at the same time  will have a little extra motivation for the final battle.