Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Tri-Central 2020 summer 11on 11 June 22nd

Tri-Central will host it's annual 11on 11 this summer Monday June 22nd starting at 530 pm. Please get with me to get ur team signed up for this great event. If you have any questions please contact Coach Arnold or PM me. Thanks in advance and we look forward to seeing you all.

This is free event and open to all. We will be rotating fields and play in groups of 3. We will have concession, trainers on hand and I am hoping to have officials again this year for all fields of play. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns and I will be happy to help. 

I spoke with Dean and we will have officials for this event. Again it's no cost to play and we make time for JV teams to play while the varsity teams are rotating fields. We will take the first 12 teams and after that make a waiting list. We will rotate teams and fields so you can get as many different looks as possible. If we have teams from same conference we will keep you separated if you want. We will have trainers on hand to help with any bumps or bruises. Please PM with any questions, concerns or to sign up your team.