Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Greatest weekend ever?

23 hours ago, FastpacedO said:

Is that shocking at how good Loyola is or shocking at how bad St. X is? Honest question.

A little of both.   St. Xavier lost its opener to a pretty good Lakota West team by three (16-13).   Loyola Academy of Wilmette was playing their first game but are coming off a strong season in 2021.   However, they are a consistently a Top 10 ten team in Illinois.    St. Xavier has a tough schedule ahead, so time will tell if they are down this season or just off to a bad start.

On 8/30/2022 at 1:42 AM, LC_Bears_04 said:

The most notable result over the weekend to me was Miami Central beating IMG Academy 20-14.  I know Miami Central is a powerhouse but I was shocked by that score.  IMG hadn't lost to an in-state opponent for a long time.

I really hope the starting QB for Duncanville is OK.  He went down late in the 4th quarter and was holding his knee and then couldn't put any weight on it.  Best wishes for him on a speedy recovery.

Cincinnati Moeller put up an impressive performance against a Louisville Trinity team that beat Carmel the week before.  Moeller could be on a collision course with St. Edward for the Division I state title game in Ohio.

Moeller plays East Central this week in Cincinnati.   Will be interesting to see where both programs are.