Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Should have 2 good games and 2 running clock beatdowns

Eastbrook @ MG- I'm rooting for MG, BUT the Panthers start getting into postseason form now and win by 6

Frankton @ Alex- I think Eagles finally find some offense, D has been strong all year, Eagles win by 6

Ole Miss @ Elwood- Ole Miss by 1000

OH @ Blackford- OH by 1000

Side note:  Sectional 36 is wide open, I could see Eastbrook, Alex, Frankton, Eastern, Bluffton, Tipton all in the championship game.  As always, it just depends on the draw and who's on what side.  For the first time in a long time, i don't think anyone is scared to play Eastbrook, although I'd say they're still the favorites.

• Like 2

Eastbrook @ Madison Grant-  Should be a good game.   MG by 6

Frankton @ Alexandria- Two evenly matched teams.  Eagles by 8

Mississinewa @ Elwood- Running clock in the second half

Oak Hill @ Blackford-  Another high scoring, running clock in second half game.

I agree that Sectional 36 is wide open.  Who ever catches fire and plays good football of the 6 top teams could win.

Stay Healthy 

Eastbrook @ Madison Grant- I think this will be the best game of the night.  I'm taking Eastbrook in a close game.  Not as confident about MG scoring a lot.  Eastbrook wins 34- 22.

Frankton @ Alexandria - I'm not sure I have confidence in either team's offense right now.  Alexandria has shown they could score, so I'm thinking Alexandria does just enough to win a lower scoring close game.  Alexandria wins 24 - 21.

Mississinewa @ Elwood - No contest.  Ole Miss in the shut out with a running clock.  67 - 0. 

Oak Hill @ Blackford -  Another no contest game.  Oak Hill wins 77 - 0.  Running clock in second half.

I agree as well that sectional 36 is wide open.  I still see Eastbrook as the team to beat.  A lot depends on getting a good draw, such as Elwood or Blackford in round 1, gives you time to heal and rest and look ahead.  As the weather turns colder and possibly more adverse, it could hurt teams like Alexandria who want to throw the ball more.

Have a great week all!!