Columbia City@ Churubusco:  CC by 20

Bishop Luers @ East Noble:  EN by 12

Northrop @ New Haven:  NH by 21

Heritage @ Belmont:  Heritage by 28

Huntington North @ Eastbrook: Eastbrook by 24

Leo @ Kokomo: Leo by 14

Mississinewa @ Norwell:  Mississinewa by 7

Angola @ Dekalb:  Coin toss to me .. Angola by 7

Columbia City@ Churubusco:  CC has lost a lot to graduation but still has one of the best playmakers in the NE8, maybe closer than some think, CC by 7.

Bishop Luers @ East Noble:  I think EN will have one of the better D's in the conference this year, the O.. well it is what it is... pound the rock, and pound the rock some more.. EN by 14.

Northrop @ New Haven:  I challenge anyone to find a better group of skill players in the area... NH is going to be TROUBLE for defenses.  Can their own D stop anyone though?  NH by 6 in a shootout and the SAC starts 0-2 vs, the NE8. 

Heritage @ Bellmont:  Screw it, they gotta get off the schneid at some point.. upset city.  Bellmont by 3.

Huntington North @ Eastbrook:  A whole new offense for HN this year so not sure what to expect.. I'll guess they make a few plays to make it interesting .. Eastbrook by 14

Leo @ Kokomo:  Most peoples' pick for conference favorite, but Leo still has to prove it.  Tough road trip week 1 but I think they get it done.. Leo by 7.

Mississinewa @ Norwell:  I don't think graduation hurt anyone more than Norwell.  Still some ballers but they take a step back this year.  Ole Miss by 10.