Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Winamac opening

Craig had a nice thing going. Went 5-6 (technically 4-7, had to forfeit nj game due to messed up paper work by ad)..Went 5-6 after basically retooling varsity on the fly in 18...Went 5-6 again.. Had 7 kids miss 35 1/2 games, had 3 would be starters start at 3 other schools. 

Craig did a great job at changing culture...from pop warner to middle to high school. They were 1 school, 1 team and 1 family...among other things.  Im hoping the next guy can build on that and sticks to their guns... Some parents won't be happy no matter what. 

They'll bring back 6 offensive lineman back with starting expierence. Add in Compton at QB, Fox, Brandt, Clark and Lynch at skilled positions.. And a lot of those guys return on D and add in a couple others.. Should be a fun season the next two years. 

13 hours ago, Ultimate Warrior said:

Craig had a nice thing going. Went 5-6 (technically 4-7, had to forfeit nj game due to messed up paper work by ad)..Went 5-6 after basically retooling varsity on the fly in 18...Went 5-6 again.. Had 7 kids miss 35 1/2 games, had 3 would be starters start at 3 other schools. 

Craig did a great job at changing culture...from pop warner to middle to high school. They were 1 school, 1 team and 1 family...among other things.  Im hoping the next guy can build on that and sticks to their guns... Some parents won't be happy no matter what. 

They'll bring back 6 offensive lineman back with starting expierence. Add in Compton at QB, Fox, Brandt, Clark and Lynch at skilled positions.. And a lot of those guys return on D and add in a couple others.. Should be a fun season the next two years. 

I wish you guys luck!  I always look out for my fellow MWC members...

On 4/3/2020 at 3:00 PM, Gipper said:

I wish you guys luck!  I always look out for my fellow MWC members...

Thank you. 

I heard interviews were pushed back not sure If this week or the following week. 

I know of a couple that have applied, not gonna say names though. 

• Like 1