Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

SAC Week 2 Poll

1.     Dwenger - Dwenger is a beast. They look big, they look fast. they look disciplined.

2.     Snider - Snider looking like Snider. Thirty seven seniors. They looked sharp tonight against what many think is a pretty good North Side team. 

3.     Homestead - I hear they have a defense this year. If that's the case, look out. Offense is always solid. A waxing of Northrop is a good start to the season.

4.     Carroll - Wasted Luers 42-0. Really? Is Carroll THAT good or is Luers THAT bad? Answers coming Friday.

5.     Concordia - The Cadets, in my opinion, are more than a one year wonder. Very deserving of the 5 spot. 

6.     Wayne - I still think Wayne has a pretty good team. But not Top 3 good like I originally thought. 

7.     Northrop - I still have faith in the coaching staff over there. No shame in losing big to Homestead this year. The Spartans are just really good.

8.     Luers- Never thought I'd see the day when I'd have the Knights ranked 8th in the SAC. Like I originally said............the SAC is deep this year. 

9.     North Side - I don't think the Legends are bad. But here's the deal. The SAC is DEEP. And Snider is GOOD! SAC has 9 teams this year that can compete.

10.   South Side - I hope these kids keep their heads up. But right now, I no reason to believe they are any better than tenth. Good luck to them.