Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

NE8 Week 6

Huntington North at Dekalb

Leo at Bellmont

New Haven at Columbia City

Norwell at East Noble

Huntington North at Dekalb - I can see this game going either way.  Huntington North by 7.

Leo at Bellmont - Another shutout for the lions. Leo by 42. 

New Haven at Columbia City - Columbia City is overrated. New Haven is not very good, but they have played a tougher schedule so far. I'll take the Bulldogs by 1.

Norwell at East Noble - East Noble is coming off their first shut out loss since losing to Cathedral in 2016 and Norwell is coming off a dominate win over New Haven. I don't think the EN offense is good enough to win this one. Norwell by 10.

Edited by Prospect

Huntington North at Dekalb - Over/Under for total passing plays in the game is 6.  Dekalbs going to get much better between last week and this week.  Rust is knocked off.  HN game with EN wasn't as close as it looked and now, even that doesn't look as good as it did a few weeks ago.  Dekalb 19 HN 7

Leo at Bellmont - 42-0 Leo

New Haven at Columbia City - CC is overrated.  NH got stung out of the gate against Norwell and never recovered.  Am thinking they'll come to play Friday.  NH 28 CC 24

Norwell at East Noble - EN offense isn't what it has been.  Norwell defense always shows up... but will the offense?  Taking the Knights 17-14

In the battle of the "Knights" i should clarify... Norwell 17-14

• Like 1

Huntington North at Dekalb - Dekalb surprised me last week.  I will be taking the OVER on 6 total passing plays.  Dekalb by 1

Leo at Bellmont - I saw someone say that Leo if Leo could throw, they would win the state title.  Not so sure about that, but Leo wins this matchup by 30

New Haven at Columbia City - CC escapes and New Haven gets thumped.  How is New Haven not a top contender with EN and Leo year in and year out?  I am taking CC by 2

Norwell at East Noble - EN needs to find a spark on offense.  When was the last time EN lost two conference games in a row?  You'll have to go back to the NHC in 2007... I am taking Norwell by 10

29 minutes ago, Knightmare said:

Norwell at East Noble - EN needs to find a spark on offense.  When was the last time EN lost two conference games in a row?  You'll have to go back to the NHC in 2007... I am taking Norwell by 10

I thought they found that spark against Penn. Schupach with 5 hours notice was able to put up some impressive numbers at QB.

I don't think many EN people want to relive 2007, losing to a winless CC in sectional is a tough way to end a season.