Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

2021 Donation Pledge - any interest?

So I have done this the last two years and wanted to throw it out at the beginning of the year to see if anyone else wanted to make a similar type pledge. Dollar amounts do not have to be the same, and you can base it off whatever goals/expectations you would like.

I am in for $30 to the GID this year (sending soon), however, I will up my donation to the following amounts based on how my beloved Warsaw Tigers finish up this season. In addition to my initial $30:

$30 if Warsaw wins at least a share of the Northern Lakes Conference title
$30 if Warsaw wins a Sectional Championship
$60 if Warsaw wins a Regional Championship

I am making this pledge public to all to see and to hold me to it! If Warsaw wins all three (a conference, sectional, and regional championship) my total donation to the GID this year will be $150. If anyone else wants to make similar pledges, feel free to do so here in this thread! Some ideas could be if your team beats their rival, if your team wins a certain amount of games, etc etc.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/19/2021 at 4:08 PM, NLCTigerFan07 said:

So I have done this the last two years and wanted to throw it out at the beginning of the year to see if anyone else wanted to make a similar type pledge. Dollar amounts do not have to be the same, and you can base it off whatever goals/expectations you would like.

I am in for $30 to the GID this year (sending soon), however, I will up my donation to the following amounts based on how my beloved Warsaw Tigers finish up this season. In addition to my initial $30:

$30 if Warsaw wins at least a share of the Northern Lakes Conference title
$30 if Warsaw wins a Sectional Championship
$60 if Warsaw wins a Regional Championship

I am making this pledge public to all to see and to hold me to it! If Warsaw wins all three (a conference, sectional, and regional championship) my total donation to the GID this year will be $150. If anyone else wants to make similar pledges, feel free to do so here in this thread! Some ideas could be if your team beats their rival, if your team wins a certain amount of games, etc etc.

I am bumping this from the beginning of the season. I hope everyone on the GID is rooting for the Tigers this Friday night against Concord for the NLC conference championship 😄 If Warsaw wins, I will add another $30 donation!

Go Tigers!

ALSO - this is a callout to those who have not made a donation yet this year. I implore you to make a donation of any amount you can afford! Without all of our support, the GID cannot make it. Join the team and support!

Edited by NLCTigerFan07
  • Like 1