Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

NE8 Week 4

I predicted at season’s start the North 4A rep would be from the NE8, and I’m still sticking to that. 

Leo/EN  will meet in week 5, ultimately deciding the conference championship.  Until that game unfortunately the matchups every week are meh… Not much to debate.  I really hope the SAC in Ft Wayne adapts their schedule like I’ve heard and EN/Leo can pick up some of those early season games.  I know we can compete and look forward to a more competitive schedule overall.

But I gotta say it’s hard to make picks when kids are getting quarantined left and right.  Are there school districts making changes with the Governer’s new guidelines isssued last week?  As of yet EN has not changed anything.. although I wish they would, I hope it doesn’t bite us at the wrong time.

Bellmont @ Norwell  —  No analysis needed, a garbage TD in trash time but 35-7 Norwell.

Columbia City @ Huntington North  —  Not sure what happened last week but If Bolt plays 41-14 Col City, if not 35-14 lol. 

East Noble @ Dekalb  —  I’m impressed by the Dekalb QB but they can’t slow down EN’s offense..  49-14 EN.

New Haven @ Leo  — Will Leo work on their passing game before the week 5 matchup with EN or just run like they do 99% of their plays? Did they learn anything last postseason?  Will Jakar Williams play?  Either way it’s a blowout..  47-10 Leo.

Can’t wait until next week.. where the Leo faithful at?!?

Edited by Knightsfan_01

Bellmont @ Norwell  - Norwell by 28.

Columbia City @ Huntington North  - Was not impressed by HN last week at EN. CC by 35

East Noble @ Dekalb  - EN's offense is on another level right now, but the defense showed some holes last week. EN by 40

New Haven @ Leo  - Even if everyone for New Haven is healthy it won't matter. Leo by 35.

12 hours ago, Knightsfan_01 said:

New Haven @ Leo  — Will Leo work on their passing game before the week 5 matchup with EN or just run like they do 99% of their plays? Did they learn anything last postseason?  Will Jakar Williams play?  Either way it’s a blowout..  47-10 Leo.

Can’t wait until next week.. where the Leo faithful at?!?

No Leo won't show or do anything special against New Haven. Look for some fake punts, or double pass plays against EN to try to catch them off-guard. If history stays consistent EN will give up at least one big play to some sort of trick play.