Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

11 on 11 Monday June 20 6-830 @ Tri-Central

Tri-Central high school football will be hosting a 11 on 11 on Monday June 20 from 6-830pm. Please PM me or reach out to Coach Arnold (765)776-6368 to register your team or if you have any questions or concerns. This is a free event and concession will be available. Spots are limited to the first 15 teams and we will work with teams to work around conference/sectional conflicts. 

On 3/4/2022 at 2:52 PM, Coach Coldiron said:

Whitko High School is interested in doing this.  Are there any more spots available?

I got you in Coach and will be in contact with info when we get closer. Thank you for participating in this event and we look forward to seeing you. Have a blessed week.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2022 at 3:16 PM, MRoeder said:

Southern Wells is interested. 

We would love to have you guys over to join us. I will be happy to put you in. I have you guys down please just send me contact info and I will get you all information when we get closer. Thanks again and looking forward to seeing you guys.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We are blessed to have the officials working the 11 on 11 as certification for the year. Please hurry and get your team in as we are down to only a couple of spots left. We will have trainers on site. We will have a grill up and running that all teams can purchase meals for ur teams. The grill will have a box special that can be pre-ordered and ready for pickup as you leave. Tri-Central is excited to have ur team join us for a great night of football. We will work with all teams to keep you away from conference or sectional opponents. This event is free to enter and free for all fans. We look forward to seeing you all. Take care, stay blessed and go Trojans.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We will be sending out the schedule for the 11 on 11 this week and we have a spot that just came open so please get with me if you want in. Also we will have a grill up and running. You can order a meal (hamburger or cheeseburger, hot dog, chips, snack and drink) for one price and if you want to preorder a meal for ur players or coaches please let me know and the grill will have them made up and ready for you and your team as you leave. Again we will have officials working all fields, trainers on site, concession and a grill with an option to pre-order meals for ur team and staff. The grill will also be open for all fans during the competition. Please let me know if you have any questions or want to join us for a night of football. I will be in touch with schedules this week so if you want in get with me asap. Thanks again to all that are already in and I will be in touch soon.

Please make sure I have ur contact info. If I don't please PM it to me today. The schedule for the 11 on 11 will be sent to you tomorrow. Please let me know if you have any issues or questions with the schedule and we will do our best to fix it. Please let me know if you want to preorder team meals from our Mom's club grill. Again I look forward to a great event and am excited for a great day of football.

We will have a grill going and teams can preorder meals. We will have officials working all fields. Teams can arrive stretch and warmup anytime 5 or after but please be ready for play at 6pm. 
Box Meals($8 each box) you get to choose
2 meat (hamburger, cheeseburger or hot dog you get ur choice X2 so 2 cheeseburgers or 1 hot dog and 1 hamburger whatever you pick)
1 bag of chips
1 drink.
Team preorder must be in by Wednesday June 15th at 8am. The grill will be open during the event for fans to purchase food also. Please note if ur team doesn't pre-order meals it's possible we could be sold out by the end so please make sure you get ur orders in. Please call or text with any questions or concerns. I look forward to seeing you all and a great night of football. Have a blessed week. 

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you doesn't even come close to covering my appreciation for you all. Thank for everything tonight. The TC 11 on 11 was a great night of football. Thank you to all the coaches, officials, players, trainer's, managers, Carrie Shortridge, Burke Emmert, Doc Andrews, Gary Rhew, the entire maintenance crew at TC, parents, Tri-Central Mom's club and all the volunteers that helped make the night a great success. A special thank you to my family for helping with the field set-up on father's day. I thought it was a great night of football and I hope everyone enjoyed it. Good luck to everyone this year and I hope you all are blessed with a great year. Thank you again and stay blessed.

Coach Shane Arnold