Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

N.I.C. Week 11 - Sectional play continues

1 hour ago, BTF said:

Country? That was 30 years ago. Perry Township is the fastest growing area in Northeast Indiana. I classify Carroll as suburban even though 50% of their student body resides in city proper. 

There are people who when you come from the north think it is in the country.  Yes, it is suburban FW  Much like Penn is suburban Mish.  New housing brings high school.  Same thing happens all over un many areas

Carroll (9-0) at Penn (7-2) - Welp it looks like Carroll is for real. The newspaper made it sound like it was a pretty tight game except for a span where Carroll scored a couple TDs in a minute or two to break it open. 
Elkhart (7-2) at Warsaw (7-2) - Good game down in Warsaw which is what I was expecting. You can't help but think a 7-3 finish with 1 win over a team with a winning record is a bit of a disappointment for the Lions. It seemed like they had athletes all over the field, what happened too them? 
Adams (1-8) at Mishawaka (8-1) - The last SB public bows out
New Prairie (9-1) at Lowell (7-3) - NP playing their best football. 42-6 at HALFTIME. This is the kind of team I knew the cougars had last year as well as this year. That is why it was so frustrating to watch conservative play and no creativity. The cougars are finally doing counters, misdirections, new wrinkles, and getting everyone involved; and it's a thing of beauty. Kudos to the kids and staff for finally figuring it out. 
NorthWood (10-) at St. Joseph (4-6) - NW dispatches st Joe rather easily. Kind of surprised they put up 52. Should be a little bit tougher going for the panthers from here on out. 
Jimtown (8-2) at Glenn (6-4) - Jimtown quietly put together 9 wins in a row. Will be their toughest battle coming up as the take on a 8-3 Knox team that is 4 points away from being 10-1 in the tough HNAC. 
Bremen (6-4) at Lake Station (4-6) - Congrats on Bremen on making the Sectional championship.