• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

N.I.C. Teams in Sectional Championships

Warsaw at Penn, 7 pm

New Prairie at Culver Academy, 7:30 pm

Glenn at Knox, 7 pm

Bremen at LaVille, 7 pm

So 4 NIC Teams are playing in sectional championships

If Penn gets up on Warsaw and takes them out of their comfort zone, I saw Penn moves on

Having seen both New Prairie and Culver Academy.  NP has more than Culver does but they need to get off the bus ready to play

Glenn goes to Know.  Long time coaches Radtke and Barron,  Gt feeling is Knox

Bremen goes to their neighbor.  Laville finally got by Andrean.  They want to raise that trophy

Warsaw at Penn - Should be a good game. Penn should come away with a win here. Their defense has essentially shut-down everyone except for Cathedral. Yes, Warsaws offense is hard to stop but I think because they are so 1 dimensional Penn can sell out on the run and shut it down. "Bart Ball" is capable of throwing in a few wrinkles and trick plays but I don't think it's enough for the stout Kingsmen defense. The Penn offense isn't good enough to run away with it either. I'm thinking 28-14 or 24-17 type game. 

New Prairie at Culver Academy - Well NP survived the scare that I'm not totally shocked about. Hopefully it humbled the kids and makes them not overlook the Eagles. There were a handful of time the Cougars could have put away the Kougars last week but failed to do so, instead they committed some big untimely penalties and the KV team made some unbelievable plays to keep them in it. Treat it as a learning experience and be thankful you have a chance to win a sectional this week. Predicting a methodical 34-14 final score.

Glenn at Knox - Glenn has put together a pretty good campaign in Barrons 2nd season. Don't think they have enough to get past an 11-0 Radtke led team. Barron is probably getting sick of running into ole' Russ in the playoffs as he has gotten the better of him in 2013 with an 8-2 team, 2014 going into the game with an 11-0 record, and in 2019 with a 9-2 team. Is this the year that JB gets his revenge? Maybe....But the head says Knox easily.

Bremen at LaVille - LaVille has been solid for a decade now and probably would have a few more trophies in the case if it wasn't for Andrean and Pioneer having generational talent on their teams. I think this is the year LaVille can make a deep run and I don't see the Lions standing in their way. 

• Like 1

Warsaw at Penn, 7 pm: Anytime Penn goes into a game against an option offense, I get nervous. I expect Warsaw to come out fast and put Penn on their heals, similar to the Mishawaka game. The game boils down to the play of the Offense...can Penn move the ball through the air to back off some of the DB's and Linebackers of Warsaw to open up the run game.  Penn could also push their WR out around the numbers to open up running lanes in the middle of the field. (but, that is unlikely) Penn wins a tight game 17-14

New Prairie at Culver Academy, 7:30 pm: I think NP wins this game and shakes off some ego, NP 28-7

Glenn at Knox, 7 pm: Knox is a dang good team. This does not go well for Glenn. 

Bremen at LaVille, 7 pm: LaVille finally has the pathway to a deep tournament run. LaVille takes care of business.