Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

2023 Donations still needed.

Gentlemen/Ladies,

It looks as though we are at 68.5% towards this year's goal. I know that the last few years have been a strain on most due to inflation and other factors. I also know it is the holiday season.

With that said, the GID needs our help. If we could all donate $1 it would take the burden off the guys behind the scenes that continue keep Tim's dream alive. 

Thanks in advance. 

No, I am not behind the scenes guy. I am a fan of this site and Indiana High School football though. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ArmyVet80 said:

Gentlemen/Ladies,

It looks as though we are at 68.5% towards this year's goal. I know that the last few years have been a strain on most due to inflation and other factors. I also know it is the holiday season.

With that said, the GID needs our help. If we could all donate $1 it would take the burden off the guys behind the scenes that continue keep Tim's dream alive. 

Thanks in advance. 

No, I am not behind the scenes guy. I am a fan of this site and Indiana High School football though. 

Just sent $30

• Like 1