Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Class 5A early preseason top 10??

11 hours ago, roaringthunderdlr said:

I have a gut feeling that those Decatur Hawks are going to wax everyone in 5A this year. The only close competition out of the south IMO is EC and Whiteland. Those programs tend to reload every year. However I feel Decatur returns too much talent. Unfortunately I do not believe that my beloved Quakers have much of a chance but I will believe in them and hope that they do. We return a very good running back core and some offensive line starters but our offense will be one dimensional. We are likely starting a true freshman quarterback and we’re losing our “superback” plus 3 wideouts. We are also losing our three best defensive players. But oh well, I will continue to hope for the best for the Red Pride.

3 and a third yards a carry is our motto. If you can get that every play who needs a passing game!

I hate when the true freshman is better than the guy you redshirted the year before, but you don't see too many redshirt freshman these days in high school football. (just yankin your chain, couldn't resist 😉 haha)