Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

SEC reasserts it's dominance

Guest DT

IU wins on Thursday..........or they come within a TD...........quote me. Those two are on a level playing field at the moment. I understand that Auburn embarrassed Purdue last year, but Auburn is a Tier 2 team where Tennessee is.................well, I don't even have a tier for them based on some of the losses they posted this year. They aren't a bad team, but they aren't good either. Lost to Georgia State. Destroyed by Georgia and Florida.

9 hours ago, Temptation said:

Your second tier is murky.  Penn State, Wisconsin, Michigan and Florida deserve a promotion.

Washington losing Peterson will be interesting but I’d put them HM along with Baylor.  After what I saw from Oklahoma AGAIN, I’m going to have pause placing another Big 12 team in tier 2 and I think Ruhle is going to field some calls this offseason.

I love Mike Leach just as much as the next guy but they are Oklahoma without the steroids.  

The playoff committee deemed them one of the Top 4 teams in the country 4 of the past 5 years. That's why I have them as a Tier 1. They may not even be a Top 10 team this year, but past performance puts them toward the top in my opinion. 

7 minutes ago, BTF said:

The playoff committee deemed them one of the Top 4 teams in the country 4 of the past 5 years. That's why I have them as a Tier 1. They may not even be a Top 10 team this year, but past performance puts them toward the top in my opinion. 

I was stating that Oklahoma is in that tier yet no one else from the Big 12 should be.

13 hours ago, TrojanDad said:

Minnesota sure held up nicely against an excellent Auburn team today!!

6C77B461-8A6A-4DC0-9BC9-D3B008E8A480.png

Very impressive.  Happy for MN.   Hope hey can keep it going.  

• 2 weeks later...