Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Zoom Meetings

Yuccaguy

Question

In this time of turmoil....

May I say that it's been a refreshing experience to see and learn from those from ALL around the state about their approach to officiating .

I am totally convinced that those who are entrusted with education of the rules/mechanics/etc. of HS football in Indiana have developed an "uniform" approach to the presentation of the information needed to provide to our schools and players 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Yuccaguy said:

In this time of turmoil....

May I say that it's been a refreshing experience to see and learn from those from ALL around the state about their approach to officiating .

I am totally convinced that those who are entrusted with education of the rules/mechanics/etc. of HS football in Indiana have developed an "uniform" approach to the presentation of the information needed to provide to our schools and players 

Definitely good to hear from you tonight and has been enjoyable to sit in on meetings from around the state. Something good has come from a tough situation. 

On 8/4/2020 at 9:58 PM, SL816 said:

Definitely good to hear from you tonight and has been enjoyable to sit in on meetings from around the state. Something good has come from a tough situation. 

Always.   Sorry for the delay.   Been trying to just dip in from time to time.

Again, fantastic meeting and informative!!!