Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

MWC Scrimmage(as well as common foes)

On 8/13/2020 at 8:11 PM, Coach Murray said:

West Central journeys to Oak Hill to get their toes in the field turf on Saturday evening.  Who does everybody else have in this ever changing, COVID colluded season?

Good luck to the Trojans!

6 hours ago, Gipper said:

Good luck to the Trojans!

Well, Oak Hill has a top notch field.  It was good for the team to go against somebody other than the scout squad.  Saw where we were lacking in some areas, but overall a great effort by the Trojans. How’d the Rebels( hope I don’t offend anyone) do?

• Like 1

On 8/13/2020 at 8:11 PM, Coach Murray said:

West Central journeys to Oak Hill to get their toes in the field turf on Saturday evening.  Who does everybody else have in this ever changing, COVID colluded season?

No offense taken.  I was a Rebel for 6 years (if you include 7th & 8th grade) and never thought about the political implications of our mascot, I was just having fun with my friends.  Last night  was great.   Moved the ball pretty well, I’m just more concerned with defense as SN gave up way too many points last year.  

Have a great season!

15 hours ago, Coach Murray said:

Well, Oak Hill has a top notch field.  It was good for the team to go against somebody other than the scout squad.  Saw where we were lacking in some areas, but overall a great effort by the Trojans. How’d the Rebels( hope I don’t offend anyone) do?

Have good memories in that stadium!

• Like 1