Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Ron Rivera Has Lymph Node Cancer

wvigo13

2 hours ago, TrojanDad said:

Nice post....looks like early detection for Coach Rivera.

Lost both of my sisters to lymphoma.  My oldest sister was given a 3 year prognosis...lived 8 years, but increasing chemo weakened her and she passed from pneumonia.  My other sister was told it was early detection and had a great prognosis.  However, cells mutated into a very aggressive form of leukemia.  She passed in about a year.  

Let's hope good things for Coach R.

Sorry for your loss. Hate to hear that.

I have lymphoma cancer.  I was diagnosed with it 5 years ago.  There is no cure.  It has come back 3 times and as recently as December 2019.  The frustrating part is it can come back at any time.  I've had chemo, radiation, and medicine to put me in remission.  Sorry for your loss TrojanDad.  In 1998 we lost my mother-in-law and my mother to cancer within 3 months of each other.  It was a rough year.

6 minutes ago, itiswhatitis said:

I have lymphoma cancer.  I was diagnosed with it 5 years ago.  There is no cure.  It has come back 3 times and as recently as December 2019.  The frustrating part is it can come back at any time.  I've had chemo, radiation, and medicine to put me in remission.  Sorry for your loss TrojanDad.  In 1998 we lost my mother-in-law and my mother to cancer within 3 months of each other.  It was a rough year.

Cancer really sucks. You have my thoughts and prayers. Good luck to you and your family! 🙏

• Like 1