Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

EIAC Week #4

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2..3...

I need some more Tiger BL's when guessing my games.

Last week was rough, but look for Stink to bounce back cause I've already had a six pack!

River Rats & Boom Boy @ Spartan Kitty Kats - Well the Rats & Boom Boy laid an egg at the Dawg Yard last Friday. Gotta give credit to those Dawgs. They had something to prove after the beat down Boom Boy put on them at the Oil Can 35-7 last year.  Records were broken that day in Indy, late in the game.....some may have forgotten but those Dawgs were not entertained. Anywho, onto the next one. Stink has no clue what Johnny Harrell is on this week, but there is something strange. Spartan Kitty Kats come in riding a 25 game losing streak. The last time they sang the Spartan fight song was on September 22, 2017! Johnny Harrell thinks that all comes to an end this week. Johnny Boy has the Spartans taking this one......38-17!! Oh Boy....Boom Boy & Homey better get those River Rats on track. A Saturday after-noon game....could be trouble. Stink thinks the Kitty Kats could pull this one out...but 38 points seems a little high.....Stink will go with Kitty Kat Spartans 21-14! 

Chicken & Jo Joes @ Big ReD & BlAcK - What in the heck happen. The Trojans took down mighty Moe! Moeller is no longer Moeller, but it is Moeller. Great win for the Bad Boyz. I know Stink picked Big Moe to win, but give those Trojans some credit, they got it done! No reason to speak too much on this one. Jo Joes get "fried" by the Trojans. The Trojans have the next 5 weeks off! Trojans roll & Jo Joes leave St. Leon singing, Fry that Chicken, Fry that Chicken. Trojans 49-7

Casket Nation @ Stewie Town - What the heck is going on in Stewie Town? Casket Nation coming in off a big win over the River Rats & Boom Boy take this one easy. K9 & C3 probably leaving at half to get back to town so they can get some Tuba Taco's. Casket Dogs 35-7

Hondaburg @ Stink Town - Well this might just be the best game in the EIAC for week 4. To good football teams who have some talent on both sides of the ball. In the shop today, those boys were hyping Hondaburg's QB and RB. They told Stink they may be the best in the EIAC (all teams). Good thing Coach M got away from the Bone to the Dome system. From the guys in the know, Coach M has that spread bone flying like an Eagle in the clear blue sky. Stink did get back on track finally last week. Yoon's rub must have worked. Stink & Hondaburg always seem to have a good fight. Stink pulls this one out by a Tiger Tail.....StinkTown 28-21

Stinky Stink Stank 4,5,6

Dont think more Tiger BL’s will help with your picks! I thought they were pretty accurate for week 3! I was hoping Red&Black attack would give Big Moe a game but instead they got the power game going with a few passses and cane out on top! Best part of that game was Cincy news crews band from coming in and the one that got in was told to leave after the negative press they dished out week one got what they deserved! IMO   
On to Boom Rats never saw that coming but herd they gave 20 some players quarantined maybe that played apart but did see some film and could of sworn Boom Boy was up to old tricks going for it on 4th down in first half and not favorable field position 

4 hours ago, Ribbed85 said:

Stinky Stink Stank 4,5,6

Dont think more Tiger BL’s will help with your picks! I thought they were pretty accurate for week 3! I was hoping Red&Black attack would give Big Moe a game but instead they got the power game going with a few passses and cane out on top! Best part of that game was Cincy news crews band from coming in and the one that got in was told to leave after the negative press they dished out week one got what they deserved! IMO   
On to Boom Rats never saw that coming but herd they gave 20 some players quarantined maybe that played apart but did see some film and could of sworn Boom Boy was up to old tricks going for it on 4th down in first half and not favorable field position 

Rumor has it the 20 players were freshman. Not varsity players. 

I have finally found time to get back on to pump my Knights up. I know it has been a while and I am getting back on after taking a thumping from Batesville. Not sure what Batesville was trying to prove Friday, but my Knight wil store that one in their memory bank. When Rand can and there will be a time coming, Coach Rand & the Knights will run it up on Batesville & return the favor. Saturday should be an easy win for the Knights. Looking at Stink's post hard to believe he picked against his boy Rand & the double wing. That is something I would like to see more of. The double wing! Where has that been? Sometimes looking at our offense, it looks like the days of the arena league. Well my Knights better get this one as the road ahead is not an easy one. Time for Coach Rand to get the Knights back on track. See all you KFI fans in Connersville Saturday!  

7 hours ago, KFI said:

I have finally found time to get back on to pump my Knights up. I know it has been a while and I am getting back on after taking a thumping from Batesville. Not sure what Batesville was trying to prove Friday, but my Knight wil store that one in their memory bank. When Rand can and there will be a time coming, Coach Rand & the Knights will run it up on Batesville & return the favor. Saturday should be an easy win for the Knights. Looking at Stink's post hard to believe he picked against his boy Rand & the double wing. That is something I would like to see more of. The double wing! Where has that been? Sometimes looking at our offense, it looks like the days of the arena league. Well my Knights better get this one as the road ahead is not an easy one. Time for Coach Rand to get the Knights back on track. See all you KFI fans in Connersville Saturday!  

Hahaha...If you rodents can't remember your QB throwing the ball around on the last offensive possession of the game in LOS just a year ago, I highly doubt you will remember this game when the planets finally align for you to get a "payback". Looking at the head to head record over the past 20 years, I'm guessing the Dogs were willing to take their chances.

Ol Boom did go to the DW a few times against the Dogs, but they shut it down pretty quickly. Ya know....now that I think about it....I was pretty buzzed up on Bulldog BL's but I could have swore I saw the Dogs in the DW at the end of the game. Nah, surely not, I must have just been seeing things. Everything after halftime is still kinda foggy so it's hard to say for sure.