Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

(1 - 6) Eastern Greene @ (4 - 3) Linton

First of all, let me apologize for this being late.  I have been in the hospital for a heart procedure this week and just got home yesterday afternoon.  This week the Thunderbirds pay a visit to Roy Williams field.  I want to believe this game will have a little more bite to it since the Miners were beaten so soundly last week at home.  Harrell predicts a 45 - 10 Linton win.  But last week the Miners were a 12 point favorite and lost.  Eastern Greene has to be thinking, "why not us"?  While I think the T Birds are not on the same level as North Knox, the Miners had better show up to play.  If people thought last week's win by the Warriors was big, a T Bird win this week would be HUGE.  They have only beaten the Miners once, ever.  It would probably be cause for a month long celebration, plus a huge parade, and the coach would get his name on the governor's ballot in next month's election.  All joking aside, good health to  both teams.

Edited by itiswhatitis
  • Like 3