Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Thoughts on the new Hudl packages

I have been wondering about everyone's thoughts are about the new stuff coming to Hudl such as the new camera they have been advertising nonstop. I am also wondering whay others are using to do film like digital camera vs iPad or phone. If you use the iPad, are you able to live tag the game while filming or not? And finally, what program or programs are you using to track stats if youre not using Hudl? We have been using the Hudl live tagging and ended up switching partway through the season to Digital Scout and the inputting everything into Hudl once we get the film up. Just trying to see the what other teams have been doing and get a better idea into how to best utilize our time and limit the amount of people that we use to do everything we do. 

On 3/11/2021 at 7:03 PM, Haines2010 said:

I have been wondering about everyone's thoughts are about the new stuff coming to Hudl such as the new camera they have been advertising nonstop. I am also wondering what others are using to do film like digital camera vs iPad or phone. If you use the iPad, are you able to live tag the game while filming or not? And finally, what program or programs are you using to track stats if youre not using Hudl? We have been using the Hudl live tagging and ended up switching partway through the season to Digital Scout and the inputting everything into Hudl once we get the film up. Just trying to see the what other teams have been doing and get a better idea into how to best utilize our time and limit the amount of people that we use to do everything we do. 

We use digital scout for stats "I think".  We use skycoach with an IPAD for film (I have done the filming on a few occasions) it is uploaded to HUDL.  The stats are uploaded to Maxpreps but I don't think they are uploaded to HUDL.

Edited by Titan32