Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Open Club  ·  47 members  ·  Free

OOB v2.0

The "Aggressive Hostile Takeover" of Twitter....Elon has had enough

swordfish

The ever-charming and politically absent minded Alyssa Milano is in love with her VW EV since she turned her (formerly) politically correct Tesla due to her perception that Elon Musk is a "White Supremacist".......Conveniently overlooking the genesis of VW (ie - Hitler / Germany)....  

Poor girl - I'm sure she means well though.......

https://www.businessinsider.com/elon-musk-volkswagen-nazi-origins-alyssa-milano-trades-tesla-2022-11

Elon Musk pointed to Volkswagen's Nazi links after actress Alyssa Milano said she was trading in her Tesla for a VW over "hate and white supremacy" on the platform.

In a tweet on Saturday, the "Charmed" star suggested she traded in her car because of Musk, while challenging advertisers to leave the platform.

"I gave back my Tesla. I bought the VW ev. I love it," Milano tweeted. "I'm not sure how advertisers can buy space on Twitter. Publicly traded company's products being pushed in alignment with hate and white supremacy doesn't seem to be a winning business model."

Conservative comedians the Hodgetwins replied by pointing out that Volkswagen was "literally founded" by the Nazis, to which Musk replied with a laughing emoji and a "100" sign. 

• 2 weeks later...