Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

And then there were two. Northfield and Rochester the lone conference teams remaining in the tournament. One game I think will be very competitive and might come down to the very end. The other might be over by halftime. Who ya got this week and whats your opinion on the games!

Northfield and Adams Central (not sure which one is home)

I'm taking the Jets here. That offense is a well-oiled machine and the defense is very physical. I think Northfield will try to limit the amount of possessions they have. For Northfield to have a chance, they have to be able to get those 3 and 4 yard gains every play, drain the clock, and hold onto the ball when they have it. I just don't think even if they do that they will be able to stop the AC offense.

Lafayette Central Catholic at Rochester

Give me the Zebras here. Demming, Ferverda, and Beck behind that line just keeps on cranking out yards with the team as a whole surpassing 4,000 yards on the season so far after last game. LCC throws the ball extremely well and does enough on the ground to compliment it really well. I think if Rochester holds onto the ball they win. If LCC forces them to turn the ball over, LCC takes it. In a clean game from both teams, I'm going with the Zebras by a touchdown.

• Like 1