Jump to content

Recommended Posts

It seems almost hard to believe with this horrible weather we've been experiencing...

I've got a golf outdoing in South Bend coming up and don't know if I should put my snorkel in my bag.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gipper said:

It seems almost hard to believe with this horrible weather we've been experiencing...

I've got a golf outdoing in South Bend coming up and don't know if I should put my snorkel in my bag.

Image result for scuba steve

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

probably the needed apparel as I'll need to get Scuba Steve and the entire Scuba Squad in my foursome...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Gipper said:

probably the needed apparel as I'll need to get Scuba Steve and the entire Scuba Squad in my foursome...

Don't forget Cousin Eddie....

image.jpeg.af36557e891d198c2597bed10c7174f6.jpeg

And don't forget Principal Anderson....

Image result for billy madison principal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, DannEllenwood said:

Don't forget Cousin Eddie....

image.jpeg.af36557e891d198c2597bed10c7174f6.jpeg

And don't forget Principal Anderson....

Image result for billy madison principal

Cousin Eddie's short game sucks--he's staying home...

 

Principal Anderson--big hitter...

Just like the Dalai Lama (see what I did there?)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Gipper said:

Cousin Eddie's short game sucks--he's staying home...

 

Principal Anderson--big hitter...

Just like the Dalai Lama (see what I did there?)

Cousin Eddie Meisterbrau game is stronger!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, DannEllenwood said:

Cousin Eddie Meisterbrau game is stronger!

Good to know as I'm learning my 5 wood isn't so effective in the sand...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...