Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Chatard vs Yorktown followup

As a Chatard fan, it was a lot of fun watching Kolton Nanko (Yorktown) play his heart out last night. What a tough kid who absolutely played his tail off. Not really sure how he kept dragging himself back up off of the turf but it showed a lot of heart. In a dog fight I’d put my money on him as a “last dog standing” every time. I’m sure their entire team gave their all as they played penalty free football (which shows discipline and focus) but he really stands out. That kid has a future in football for sure. Good luck to him and the rest of their seniors and thanks for a fun game. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Just a dad said:

As a Chatard fan, it was a lot of fun watching Kolton Nanko (Yorktown) play his heart out last night. What a tough kid who absolutely played his tail off. Not really sure how he kept dragging himself back up off of the turf but it showed a lot of heart. In a dog fight I’d put my money on him as a “last dog standing” every time. I’m sure their entire team gave their all as they played penalty free football (which shows discipline and focus) but he really stands out. That kid has a future in football for sure. Good luck to him and the rest of their seniors and thanks for a fun game. 

I would second that!  That kid is a warrior.  I was on the Yorktown sideline and the kids and coaches showed great sportsmanship all night.  The Yorktown community showed out.  Great student section, loud fans.  It was a fun night of football.