Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

In a clash of the unbeaten, under CasketNations lights,TrojanNation charged forth, ready for the fights,Against the Batesville Bullpups, fierce and bold,In an EIAC gridiron story waiting to be told.

JR15, the maestro of swift, thunderous strides,Mr. Football contender, in EC BLACK he rides,With every step, he echoes a Trojan's call,Ready to conquer, to break down the wall.

He'll run wild and free, a force to reckon,Leaving the Bullpups in a dust-filled reckon,With each yard gained, the TrojanNation will roar,Ringer's prowess is close to legendary lore.

Brotherton, the D1 star with hands of gold,Leaps and catches, his story to be told,In the end zone's embrace, he'll find his flight,Securing touchdowns, igniting Trojan Nations delight.

In the heart of the battle, under the stadium's gleam,Batesville's quarterback faced a challenging dream,Struggled all night, under Trojan's defensive might,As EC Trojans stood tall, their determination took flight.

Notre Dame's finest faced a relentless storm,Trojan defense fierce, their spirit warm,In the face of pressure, they stood like a wall,Making victory elusive, holding CasketNation in thrall.

And the Behlmer bullpups, once a force to reckon,Found the old EC offense hard to beckon,Trojan Linebackers relentless, a relentless tide,Their Zintheknee, and ISO/Buck plays repeatedly denied.

As the game raged on, Trojans showed their might,Building a lead that soared to a staggering height,A 35-point advantage, the scoreboard displayed,Trojan Nation rejoiced, their spirits never swayed.

The running clock ticked, as seconds flew by,Behlmer bullpups struggled, they couldn't deny,Trojan dominance, a spectacle to behold,Their prowess in EIAC football, a story untold.

Trojan Nation cheered, their voices rang clear,In the face of an unbeaten, they had nothing to fear,With a 35-point lead, the victory secure,EC Trojans' triumph, of that, they were sure.

Stinky, Stinky, Stinky 3...2..1. You better worry about next week, when your ranking becomes none. 

But live it up for now, and enjoy it while you can. For when the Bulldogs come to Stinktown, even you'll become a fan.

The Trojan's insignificant little brother, always admiring from afar. It's a shame that they won't hang out with you down at Connie's bar. 

But this Bulldog must ask you, if you love them in this way. Why were there so many years that the Tigers would not play?

The record speaks for itself, this I won't deny. But the Dogs have never ducked them, nor hung our heads to cry. 

So go ahead and worship, your idols upon the hill. But all your talk this week, next week could make you ill!

s-l1600.jpg

images(6).jpeg.4400844a4f5f112f286f506245876274.jpeg

Welp...

Kudos to Stewycats....looks like it was quite the spectacle with multiple un-sportsman likes, scuffles, and an ejection. 

Stinkburg had a good ole chicken fry

Rats do what rats do....not cool

Troypups did their best, but just way too much BB to handle. 

W6 brings:

a big matchup for little EIAC title....troypups vs stink in the burg. should be a good one.

KFI will be humbled and pummeled.

blue dumpster fire vs roosterville......oh boy

ND bolts vs Stewycats.....oh my

plugs vs spartucky (without #4)....oh who cares

Well, if you're gonna talk the talk you better be able to walk the walk...and the Bulldogs did not. 

All Grid humor aside, I knew it would be an uphill battle but I will never act like we don't have a chance. The Bulldogs didn't play a great game, and EC is really good. Kudos to them, and good luck on the rest of the season. 

Now that the big river has been crossed, it's time to go make a statement in 3A!!! Wake up 🤡...we comin for ya!

Congrats to Rushville on the first “W” of the season and the 4th in 4 years. Now we rollin!!!

The pups are learning and have come a long way this year but not quite enough however they will be a force in the EIAC sectional and the top of the class in the small school division

The Tiggers look like they are getting their s#*^ together did what they needed to do

can’t wait for this Friday pups vs tiggers

SD 74 - GB 0  WTH I guess if you can’t be a contender be a pretender and pick on the dysfunctional kid on the block

Troy my boy- know your conference the tiggers are in the EIAC big school division now 

1 hour ago, ManEiaC said:

Troy my boy- know your conference the tiggers are in the EIAC big school division now 

Yikes....I stand corrected! you know what the say when you assume

4 hours ago, Coffin K9 said:

Well, if you're gonna talk the talk you better be able to walk the walk...and the Bulldogs did not. 

All Grid humor aside, I knew it would be an uphill battle but I will never act like we don't have a chance. The Bulldogs didn't play a great game, and EC is really good. Kudos to them, and good luck on the rest of the season. 

Now that the big river has been crossed, it's time to go make a statement in 3A!!! Wake up 🤡...we comin for ya!

K9, your dogs have all the tools to make coach k and the stc crew loose a few nights sleep this week. Gonna be a good one in the burg.