Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

CIC Week 7

Mississinewa  vs Blackford: I was a little surprised at Ole Miss numbers last weekend. Do they bring freshmen to varsity games? If so, numbers seem way down for a 4A school. A lot of kids going both ways as well. 

Frankton  vs  Madison-Grant: I'm still not a Frankton believer.

Oak Hill  vs  Alexandria: Tigers should get back on track. I hope they keep in mind that OH got 'em 55-7 last year. 

Eastbrook vs Elwood: Panthers are going to win! Get it...

Mississinewa vs Blackford--Mississinewa scores as much and as often as they want.  

Frankton vs Madison-Grant--Frankton is improved but MG takes the win in this one.

Oak Hill vs Alexandria--Going with the Tigers this week as the Eagles have hit a losing streak.

Eastbrook vs Elwood--Eastbrook is down this year but they won't struggle at all with Elwood.

Mississinewa vs Blackford – Mississinewa scores at will.  Starters are rested by halftime.  Running clock.

Frankton vs Madison-Grant – This should be the best game of the night.  I think MG wins a close game.

Oak Hill vs Alexandria – I thought Oak Hill had it going by dismantling Eastbrook, but they’ve really skidded.  It will be interesting to see if Alexandria can rebound.  I’m going with Alexandria to keep the losing streak going.

Eastbrook vs Elwood – rough year for Eastbrook, but Elwood, is no match for Eastbrook.  Eastbrook big with a running clock.