Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Northeast 8 sectionals

DeKalb at Angola......the Barons overpower an unusually weak Angola team....35-10 Dekalb
East Noble at New Haven....GOTW, that PHYSICAL beating, I'm sure, is still in the Bulldogs minds...with or without Mylan, it happens again....31-21 Knights
Leo at South Side.....alot of reserve players will get some playing time this week, maybe some freshman too.....42-7 Lions
Columbia City at Huntington North...man have the Eagles fallen off a cliff...i get losing to Leo, EN and New Haven but losing to Norwell???  CC gets one more win this year.....38-14 Eagles
Delta at Norwell....a disappointing season ends for Norwell......28-17 Eagles 

Bellmont at Garrett......the Braves will be slightly competitive for a half but inevitably lose......27-7 RailRoaders

NE8 goes 4-4 knocking 2 teams out by other NE8 teams

Only one good game here. East Noble vs New Haven.

East Noble will have to play better this time around than they did the first. The Bulldogs are hungry for revenge, and they just may get it on their homefield. I think the Knights are the better team, but they'll slip up just enough for New Haven's athletes to take advantage. Bulldogs by 7

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BTF said:

Only one good game here. East Noble vs New Haven.

East Noble will have to play better this time around than they did the first. The Bulldogs are hungry for revenge, and they just may get it on their homefield. I think the Knights are the better team, but they'll slip up just enough for New Haven's athletes to take advantage. Bulldogs by 7

Looks like rain is supposed to be in the morning which is good for the Bulldogs, weather may be a big deciding factor for all their potential playoff matchups