Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Tri-Central 11 on 11

Monday June 24th 5:30- 8:00 pm @ Tri-Central high school will be Tri-Central annual 11 on 11. The event is free and each team will have an opportunity to play several different opponents. We will also have times for JV teams to play at the end of each round. We will have officials working all fields again this year and look forward to another great event. Please PM me with any questions, concerns or to get your team signed up. Thanks again and good luck this year.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We had a couple of teams drop out last week so we have a couple of open spots. Please if you want in to play in a great free 11 on 11 PM me. We will have officials working all fields, we will have time for JV to play, we will rotate after 20 minutes so you can get several different looks. Again we have open spots so PM me asap to reserve your teams spot. Any questions please feel free to call or PM Coach Arnold. Thanks again and good luck this year.

• 2 weeks later...

The teams I have so far for the June 24 11 on 11 is as follows:

Pioneer

Woodlan

Monrovia

Southern Wells

Kokomo

Shenandoah

Winchester

Fountain Central

Clinton Central

Blackford

Clinton Prairie

Oldenburg Academy

Taylor

Rochester

Tri-Central

Please if I have missed your name PM so I can fix it. I will be drawing up brackets and letting everyone know in a week. Please if you have any questions please feel free to contact me. Thanks again for coming to our event and we look forward to seeing you all.

• 4 weeks later...

We have a spot that just opened for the 11 on 11 if any one would like to fill in that would be greatly appreciated. Please PM me for info and details. I will be getting a schedule done next week and getting to everyone to make sure it's ok. Thanks again and looking forward to seeing everyone.

• 2 weeks later...

I have sent out schedules to everyone and just wanted to make sure you all received them? Please let me know through PM if you have not received it yet. Thanks again for everyone coming and playing. We look forward to seeing you all.

All teams can arrive whenever you wish to start stretching and getting warm. We will have a Coaches meeting at 515 and start play at 530. I will have copies of schedule of play at the coaches meeting. We will have trainer's at the event with ice and water available for teams. We will also have concession stand open for everyone. Please let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to seeing everyone on Monday.