Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

North-South All Star Coaches?

I was just wondering how Mike Gillin has never been the Head Coach of the South team?  He has the 3rd most wins of active Coaches and I believe is 5th all time!  With the success he had at Tri-West, Decatur Central, Indian Creek, and now Mooresville it would seem like he should have been at some point! As a father who had kids play for him I think he deserves this honor sometime soon!

His region would have to 1st, nominate him for the honor of coaching in the game, next coach himself would have to express interest in being the HC of the South, All 5 HC from each region have an opportunity to throw their hat in the ring to be HC of the North or South.   From there, if there are muliptle hats in the ring, IFCA members from each region's such as Region Director, Ast Coach Rep, etc etc get a an email with the resume of each coach who applied.   

Only time that I know of it wasn't done this way was 50th, when the Legends were brought back