Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

PAC Week 2

1 hour ago, HHPatriots said:

Indeed.  Having a bunch of family/friends in Tell City that is what I hear all the time.  Tell City wants to go back to the success of years past--of course, who wouldn't, but they think they can get it in one year.  It takes time.  

My father in law (who is 83) is always surprised to hear when Tell City is beat at anything, he always says, "Back in my day, nobody beat Tell City.  If you beat them, you have done something"  A little context--he played basketball for Chrisney High School.

I'm happy for Tell City, I hope they keep this going.  Great win Friday night, congrats.

By the way Eric Hendrickson (TC OC Coach) was mowing his grass this past weekend with his Marksman shirt on and a big smile on his face--he lives in Christmas lake village--gotta love that.  

My 2 years in Tell City were awesome and I wouldn’t trade it for anything. I wasn’t the best  coach and would never say I was. I did what I thought was right and what needed done to try and turn things around (some people aren’t going to agree with it, but that’s anywhere you coach). I would of loved to have stayed and been there for the future, but family/ life decisions sometimes take priority over high school football. 

The coaches, players and community deserve to see success.  They have been through some tough times in the last 20 some years. The support in the town is great and the administration was invested in trying to change things. 

The coaching staff and the additions Coach Webb has made are taking things to the next level and the kids have stepped up big time in the first two weeks. The culture is changing and I hope they keep up the success 

• Like 5