Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Win Streak

New Pal lost its 65 game regular season win streak earlier this year. The only other major win streak will be challenged tonight.

Columbus East will put its 92 conference win streak @ Floyd Central tonight. CE’s last conference lost was to Bedford in 2006. If you factor in the playoffs Columbus East has won 103 games against conference opponents. 

2 minutes ago, Olympian06 said:

New Pal lost its 65 game regular season win streak earlier this year. The only other major win streak will be challenged tonight.

Columbus East will put its 92 conference win streak @ Floyd Central tonight. CE’s last conference lost was to Bedford in 2006. If you factor in the playoffs Columbus East has won 103 games against conference opponents. 

The local newspaper down here does a pick em every week. This was the hardest game for me to pick. I think we eventually chose CE. (I do these picks with an elderly man I used to work with). How do you feel about tonight's game?

1 minute ago, WWFan said:

The local newspaper down here does a pick em every week. This was the hardest game for me to pick. I think we eventually chose CE. (I do these picks with an elderly man I used to work with). How do you feel about tonight's game?

The most nervous I have been in the last 16 years when CE turned football around. East opened up with a gauntlet schedule the first 3 games. Lost to Whiteland by a touchdown with 11 seconds left, beat Columbus North, and then was beaten handily by a very very good Elkhart team. If Floyd has gotten better on the lines then they will give East all they want. That is what has given them trouble over the years, but they have some very very good skill players.