Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Middle School 7 on 7 this July

If this goes in a different forum I apologize, I couldn't find the youth forum.

For several years Westfield Middle School has hosted a 7 on 7 scrimmage for incoming 7th and 8th grade teams.  We play for about 20 minutes then switch who plays who.  I would like to invite you and your teams to join us. This year I am trying an evening rather than Saturday morning.  We will play from 6-8pm (possibly a little later on the ending time) on July 18th.   If you are interested but the date is what is holding you back feel free to throw out a date and time you can come visit us.  We host workouts for our players on Mon and Thursday mornings so fitting in a 7 on 7 scrimmage with just 1 team would also be doable.  I already have 2 teams committed.  We limit this to 6 teams per grade.  We play on the turf as well as grass fields.  There are no refs for this, coaches make the calls.  I have charged officially in the past but I going to let you decide if you want to donate.  I have used the 7 on 7 fee to fuel our community service projects.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.  Email is hagemeiert@wws.k12.in.us 

• 1 month later...
On 4/9/2019 at 8:36 AM, CoachHag said:
If this goes in a different forum I apologize, I couldn't find the youth forum.

For several years Westfield Middle School has hosted a 7 on 7 scrimmage for incoming 7th and 8th grade teams.  We play for about 20 minutes then switch who plays who.  I would like to invite you and your teams to join us. This year I am trying an evening rather than Saturday morning.  We will play from 6-8pm (possibly a little later on the ending time) on July 18th.   If you are interested but the date is what is holding you back feel free to throw out a date and time you can come visit us.  We host workouts for our players on Mon and Thursday mornings so fitting in a 7 on 7 scrimmage with just 1 team would also be doable.  I already have 2 teams committed.  We limit this to 6 teams per grade.  We play on the turf as well as grass fields.  There are no refs for this, coaches make the calls.  I have charged officially in the past but I going to let you decide if you want to donate.  I have used the 7 on 7 fee to fuel our community service projects.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.  Email is hagemeiert@wws.k12.in.us 

Hi Coach,

Any traction on this?