Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Maconaquah's first home game of the season: 1/26/2022

Muda69

Was perusing Mr. Harrell's site looking at how my high school alma mater is doing this season.  Pretty well, 9-2, but what stuck out is that they haven't played a home game yet this season (Miami county tournament was hosted by North Miami this year) !  First one is this Wednesday when they host in-county rival North Miami:

image.png.1a3f937d97491b5def9885c6c5c388e7.png

I'm assuming the scourge of Covid is the primary reason for this long, long road trip for the Braves.  Just found it interesting and a little strange.

6 hours ago, Muda69 said:

Was perusing Mr. Harrell's site looking at how my high school alma mater is doing this season.  Pretty well, 9-2, but what stuck out is that they haven't played a home game yet this season (Miami county tournament was hosted by North Miami this year) !  First one is this Wednesday when they host in-county rival North Miami:

image.png.1a3f937d97491b5def9885c6c5c388e7.png

I'm assuming the scourge of Covid is the primary reason for this long, long road trip for the Braves.  Just found it interesting and a little strange.

Looking at past season schedules, there was more of a balance. Looking at the current schedule, it seems they play a lot of games within just a couple days of each other, meaning most of those games are rescheduled. So yeah, I am guessing that covid forced the adjustments to the schedule.