Head Coach Opening 2019 Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
dave mosbey

Official Scrimmage, Who do you play ?

Anybody know who Penn is scrimmaging? Last year the scrimmage with Carmel was cancelled and they had an intrasquad practice instead. 

RCHS will be playing North White.   We have been scrimmage mates since year 1 of scrimmage format.  Great partner !!!   

Supposed to be played at RCHS, but we are resurfacing our Track, so not sure if it will be done by that week or not.  

Franklin County constructed their middle/high school complex down in the Whitewater Valley at the base of a 210 foot high earth dam. There's 17 miles worth of water behind that big hill just west of the school.

http://lrl-apps.lrl.usace.army.mil/bvl/

Edited by Howe

I'll be up on the lakefront for Bishop Noll @ Whiting. Figured it would likely be hot, and I might catch a cooling breeze off the lake.

I assume that the Knights will only be sending their JV squad?

Don't be surprised if LCC has more players on the sidelines than the Hot Dogs. Numbers look down this year. Probably what happens when you only go 10-21 over the last three season, including a moribund 2-8 2014 campaign.

Muda, there is very little participation in the Frankfort Youth Football league... Do you think this has to do with the success of the high school team or a genuine lack of interest in football in the Frankfort community?

Franklin County constructed their middle/high school complex down in the Whitewater Valley at the base of a 210 foot high earth dam. There's 17 miles worth of water behind that big hill just west of the school.http://lrl-apps.lrl.usace.army.mil/bvl/

Yep, I was going to school there when they built it.

Somewhere at the bottom of that lake is my in laws' farm.

• Upvote 2

Yep, I was going to school there when they built it.

Somewhere at the bottom of that lake is my in laws' farm.

Did you kill any empty pop bottles there?

Did you kill any empty pop bottles there?

One of my favorites. The lake for all the good it might have done has had a jarring effect on many of the families displaced - even through the generations.

Naw, never killed any empty coke bottles there. I did have a summer lake job there pumping the port-a-lets (toilets) out of houseboats....so, at least, that much good came of the lake - in my case.

Sorry all.....hijack over.

Edited by Lysander
  • Upvote 1

Sorry all.....hijack over.

No hijack. I'm also from the Whitewater Valley and observed the construction of Brookville Lake.

What other schools in Indiana, and the nation for that matter, have been constructed at the base of a huge dam?

Cathedral is in for a scenic treat when they play on the home field of Franklin County. That's some beautiful country down there.

No hijack. I'm also from the Whitewater Valley and observed the construction of Brookville Lake.

What other schools in Indiana, and the nation for that matter, have been constructed at the base of a huge dam?

Cathedral is in for a scenic treat when they play on the home field of Franklin County. That's some beautiful country down there.

Looks Really Cool on Google maps !!

Eastern Hancock hosts Centerville for their scrimmage