Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

DAC sectional week 2 schedule and predictions

DAC schedule and predictions 

6A S1

Crown point @ portage: crown point win this matchup in week 5 42-7 o don’t expect much difference this time around I’ll take crown point  49-0

Lake central @ laffyette jeff: lake central was looking like someone that would be in most games this year then the wheels fell off. Unfortunately still won’t be a .500 team. I’ll take laffyette jeff in this matchup 42-10 to set up a showdown with crown point that will be closer than people think! 

5A S9

Munster @ merrillville: not much to say here. Merrillville comes off a loss to Chesterton and Munster is in the wrong place at wrong time. Merrillville 50-7

5A S10

Valpo @ laporte: Valpo won week 3 42-7 they also get there running back back I hear!! I’ll take Valpo by same score 42-7

chesterton @ Michigan city: Two teams going in much different directions. Chesterton is coming off a upset over state ranked merrillville and Michigan city got throttled by crown point. Michigan city won week 3 24-21.. with this fake being at Michigan city and then wanting another crack at Valpo… it won’t happen.. Chesterton advances to face Valpo by a score of 28-10.. will Chesterton finally win a sectional? They still haven’t in there history!!

30 minutes ago, scarab527 said:

I think LC vs Jeff might be closer than you think. Even though LC has lost 3 straight they have been playing a lot better and were in all of those games. Other than that I agree with everything else. 

Only reason I don’t think it will be is the speed of jeff. I think the game will be closer CP/jeff than LC/Jeff