Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Manchester Team Camps

9 minutes ago, Coach Clements said:

Have you received any information for the teams camps coming up this summer? 

No, but from past experience, I am guessing the dates will be June 12-15 and June 19-22.  They do not always get these dates out very early.  It does make it difficult to plan in the summer.

Coach Jensen has resigned announced yesterday I believe, however, Miss Alexis who is the gal in charge of operations has confirmed CAMPS ARE CONTINUING:  She sent us the following message this morning:  (he will be taking over as DC at St. Francis in Ft. Wayne) 

Camps will be planned for the summer: 

Week 1:   June 12th thru June 15th

Week 2: June 19th thru June 22nd 

Manchester will be sending out camp registration forms very soon, We are very excited to continue with our annual summer football camps.  

• Thanks 1

I think many of them do, I believe either with opportunities to just bring your team to their campus on your own or with others. 

I believe maybe, Trine, IU used to, not sure if they still do, Indiana St I believe, but we have been St Joe to Manchester all these years, very happy with it and haven't explored other options

• 2 weeks later...