Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Digital Scout shutting down

At Triton, we used an older program that can only be used on a Windows XP computer. I can't remember the name off the top of my head, but it is still pretty widely used by a lot of the old time staticians. I wanted to use Statman last year, but since I had someone with things set up, it made sense to use that program. I am officially going to use Statman this year. Seems pretty user friendly, but it takes a lot to get things setup. 

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

I was mildly surprised that Digital Scout was going out of business...I kept checking my phone icon to see if they were ready for 2023-24 in June and July, and even emailed them to ask when I could enter our team's schedule. I was told that they were in the progress of entering all the teams in the US around July 22nd. Then I checked back on August 1st and found out they were going out of business. Was going to use GameChanger, but their software hasn't been built out like DS, so I'm using iTouchdown this season.