Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Just now, First_Backer_Inside said:

Not to take anything away from Pioneer because the future does look very bright for them, but I don't think Cass is going to be that great this year. I think Pioneer is kind of stuck right in the middle of the conference behind Triton, Knox, and North Judson. Might be able to beat Laville this year. Another year or two, and they will be back at the top of the conference. I could be wrong, just my humble opinion.

I just took a few minutes and watched the Pioneer / Cass replay.  I have to say that I agree with your assessment of Cass.  They aren't winning the TRC this year as some have speculated.  They just didn't impress me at all.  That said, Pioneer ran their wing T pretty well and that in itself will give some teams fits.  But ya, the Panthers are a year away from being at the top of the HNAC.

Also watched some of the Judson / Culver game and the Jays looked good.  Granted, it's Culver they're playing.  But they will definitely compete for the HNAC title this year.

• Like 1

On 8/18/2023 at 6:39 AM, Trojan67 said:

LaVille at Bremen

This is TV 46 Game of the Week. I know it is a rivalry, but honestly do not know if it is game of the week worthy. Last year was pretty much a slugfest with LaVille getting the best of Bremen. Maybe I am wrong, but LaVille lost a ton of experience. Bremen doesn't have much experience, but they love to hit quoting from Tony Ross in the Marshall County schools interview from earlier in the week. I want to say that this matchup is going to be closer, but my heart is saying that it will be LaVille 42 Bremen 14 

It was the game of the week because there is a bunch of Bremen Alumni working for 46.

On 8/21/2023 at 2:30 PM, RingLeader said:

Like I said, Knox is the team to beat. They returned a ton from a 3A sectional champ team. Nuff said. 

I believe Peru is prob favorite to win TRC 

I would not count out Maconaquah either. Cass prob few steps behind those teams. 

Rochester is the team to beat in the TRC!