Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

HNAC Week 2

5 hours ago, FinePrint said:

The winner of the Knox / Judson game takes home the hardware. I wasn’t that impressed with LaVille. Triton had a handful of mistakes that cost them the game. LaVille wasn’t what we have seen out of LaPaz in the last few years. 

FinePrint I would say that this is a different season. Comparing any team to last year is not accurate.  This year's Triton team is not the same as the 2022 version. Therefore, the 2023 version of LaVille is not the same the last few years.

As far as this year goes, I think it is fair to say that there are several teams that could win the conference. 

Each week will be interesting to follow!

as always, the game is better 

from_the_sidelines007 

22 hours ago, FinePrint said:

The winner of the Knox / Judson game takes home the hardware. I wasn’t that impressed with LaVille. Triton had a handful of mistakes that cost them the game. LaVille wasn’t what we have seen out of LaPaz in the last few years. 

Comparing a veteran squad to a non veteran squad is like saying black and white is the same color.....    on to next week!!!