Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

HNAC Week 3

Pioneer fought hard but credit Laville for making some big plays to pull away for the win 29-13. Often over-looked weapon in high school football is having a kicker who can put it in the end zone every time. Plummer leg left the Panthers with long fields time after time. 

panthers had two big drives total of 24 plays in first half with no points. 

Laville scored with :01 left in half for a 10-7 lead.   First drive of second half saw Pioneer freshman safety with interception with Panthers at midfield.  Back to back illegal procedures killed the momentum.  Plummer made huge plays with his legs and arm to doom Pioneer.  

Edited by RingLeader
  • Like 1

On 8/31/2023 at 8:22 AM, First_Backer_Inside said:

Quick question on Pioneer. Saw their offensive and defensive line is very young, made up of a lot of sophomores and a junior or two if I'm correct. Do they have any good young skilled position guys tho? QB is a sophomore too I think, but from what I've seen the two work horses in the backfield are both seniors. Do they have some young guys that will be ready to go when those young lineman start to really dominate as seniors?

Pioneer has a couple of good kids coming up as well in the Jr High. The back field will have a lot of depth and the lineman in the Jr High are smart. No a lot of size RIGHT NOW but definitely make up for it in their knowledge. If no one’s moves away Pioneer will have a couple more young ones coming up to play and will make a difference. AND they have an 8th grader that kicked a 37 yard field goal and has made 40-45 yarders before coming up. 

Edited by Prowlingpanther