Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

HCC Week #3

15-1 on the season...

Avon @ Hamilton Southeastern:  A true opening season gauntlet for the new staff at Avon meets yet another difficult test this Friday with a trip to HSE.  I don't see this one going much better than last week's road test at BD.  Royals win 38-10.

Fishers @ Noblesville:  The game of the week in the conference in my opinion as the Tigers travel to Noblesville.  Fishers is a top ten squad statewide in my eyes and after last week's eye popping win over Homestead, the Millers may be knocking on the door.  This is yet another shot for the Millers to prove their worth when it comes to the conference hierarchy and their home stadium should be rocking.  I think Fishers "escapes" with a close win.  Tigers 28-24.

Franklin Central @ Brownsburg:  Game of the week part 2 as both squads are coming off of HUGE wins and their same storyline as above applies here as Franklin Central wants to prove they belong where Brownsburg is.  Key here is avoiding the "let down" that is commonly associated with these types on contests.  I think this one is close early before Brownsburg proves FC just isn't quite ready, yet.  Brownsburg wins 31-17.

Westfield @ Zionsville:  The Shamrocks escaped Indy's northeast side last Friday in a contest that amassed nearly 120 points.  Zionsville has taken care of business in the first two weeks as expected, but Westfield is a different animal.  I'll take Westfield here 34-20.

What say you?