Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

CIC Week9

Let's see if there are any let downs by the top teams as they prepare for sectionals 

Oak Hill  vs  Elwood - Elwood gives Oak Hill a game, but Oak Hill pulls away.

Mississinewa  vs  Eastbrook - one of the better games.  Mississinewa is too strong for Eastbrook.

Frankton  vs  Blackford - Frankton wins in a dull game.

Madison-Grant  vs  Alexandria - Should be best game of the day.  I'm thinking Alexandria is looking ahead to Bluffton and MG wins a close game.

Looks like a cool, but nice night for football!!

Oak Hill  vs  Elwood - Even in a down year OH wins this one. I don't know the HC at Elwood, but there are a couple long time assistant coaches there that deserve a shot at running the program and getting it turned around. 

Mississinewa  vs  Eastbrook - HUUUUGGEE EB Panther fan tonight. Besides my loathing for 'Ole Miss, my Tigers need a hand to secure a co-championship.

Frankton  vs  Blackford - I think this one could be close. QB play will decide if Frankton can win this one.

Madison-Grant  vs  Alexandria - Not worried about Bluffton just yet, just take care of business tonight. Tigers by 14 

Oak Hill vs Elwood--Oak Hill may have injury issues and missing players, but Elwood still isn't a match for them.  Oak Hill by a bunch with running clock in the 4th.

Mississinewa vs Eastbrook--This will be a good game.  Eastbrook is down this year while Mississinewa has high expectations.  In the end, Mississinewa pulls out the victory by at least 2 tds

Frankton vs Blackford--Frankton by as much as they want.  While Blackford begin searching for a new coach at the end of the season?

Madison-Grant vs Alexandria--This will be another very good game.  It could get interesting as Alexandria may be listening to the Mississinewa/Eastbrook scores a little more than taking care of MG as they want a share of the CIC title.  In the end I think MG pulls out the win in the 4th quarter on their final drive.