Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

HCC/MIC Week #12

9-1 last week...

Ben Davis @ Pike:  Both teams coming off thrilling wins last weekend but this is the end of the road for Pike.  They are no match for the Giants.  49-7 BD.

Cathedral @ Lawrence North:  Irish looking for a big road win and it won't be easy as upstart Lawrence North has a lot of momentum.  I think this one has the makings of a classic with the Irish escaping on the road.  Cathedral wins 34-28.

Center Grove @ Columbus North:  Trojans struggled early actually trailing at home to FC at one point in the second quarter before rattling off 27 points in a row.  Columbus North will not provide much second half resistance either.  CG wins 45-13.

Fishers @ Hamilton Southeastern:  The one we have been waiting for as both of the last two regular season contests have been instant classics.  Fishers seeking revenge and trying to get over the hump and get their name on that short list of state title contenders.  Trying to break a 5 game losing streak to their neighborhood rival.  Royals are at home and just have a knack for winning close games.  27-23 HSE.

Warren Central @ Southport:  Warriors dominated an under appreciated Perry Meridian squad last week forcing multiple turnovers.  This week will be no different.  Warren wins 41-7.

Westfield @ Noblesville:  Shamrocks dominated Carmel on the road last week from start to finish and this week travel SR 32 to take on the Millers of Noblesville who are also coming off a big road win.  Millers made Westfield sweat on the road in the regular season and have a chance to score a program changing win at home.  I think Westfield is just too hot right now though.  Rocks win 34-21.

Nervous picking 5 out of 6 road teams but we will see.

What say you?

On 10/30/2023 at 11:51 AM, temptation said:

9-1 last week...

Ben Davis @ Pike:  Both teams coming off thrilling wins last weekend but this is the end of the road for Pike.  They are no match for the Giants.  49-7 BD.

Cathedral @ Lawrence North:  Irish looking for a big road win and it won't be easy as upstart Lawrence North has a lot of momentum.  I think this one has the makings of a classic with the Irish escaping on the road.  Cathedral wins 34-28.

Center Grove @ Columbus North:  Trojans struggled early actually trailing at home to FC at one point in the second quarter before rattling off 27 points in a row.  Columbus North will not provide much second half resistance either.  CG wins 45-13.

Fishers @ Hamilton Southeastern:  The one we have been waiting for as both of the last two regular season contests have been instant classics.  Fishers seeking revenge and trying to get over the hump and get their name on that short list of state title contenders.  Trying to break a 5 game losing streak to their neighborhood rival.  Royals are at home and just have a knack for winning close games.  27-23 HSE.

Warren Central @ Southport:  Warriors dominated an under appreciated Perry Meridian squad last week forcing multiple turnovers.  This week will be no different.  Warren wins 41-7.

Westfield @ Noblesville:  Shamrocks dominated Carmel on the road last week from start to finish and this week travel SR 32 to take on the Millers of Noblesville who are also coming off a big road win.  Millers made Westfield sweat on the road in the regular season and have a chance to score a program changing win at home.  I think Westfield is just too hot right now though.  Rocks win 34-21.

What say you?

I'll take Fishers over Hamilton Southeastern. 

On 10/30/2023 at 11:51 AM, temptation said:

9-1 last week...

What say you?

Ben Davis, Center Grove, and Warren Central will all win by as many points as they want to, so that's 3 road teams out of 5 picked as automatic wins.

Cathedral at Lawrence North:  Both teams having great passing games, so this game should have a lot of points.  In the end, I think Cathedral just has more good players and experience than LN.  Cathedral 45, LN 31.

Fishers at Hamilton SE:  Best game in the state this week.  HSE has won 5 games in a row in this series, including in the playoffs.  You have to wonder if Fishers really believes if they can get over the hump against HSE.  Last season HSE won their meeting in the postseason by 22 points.  I think HSE makes a statement tonight and wins by double digits.  HSE 31, Fishers 21.

Westfield at Noblesville:  This is a classic trap game for Westfield.  Westfield only won the regular season meeting with Noblesville by 7 points.  The Shamrocks played their best half of the season in the first half against Carmel.  They need to bring that same intensity and passion against Noblesville or Noblesville will run the ball right down their throats.  Westfield needs to win the line of scrimmage and not turn the ball over.  This Noblesville team is gonna give Westfield everything they can handle as this game is their Super Bowl.  I think Westfield wins but Noblesville will put up a fight for 4 quarters.  Westfield 35, Noblesville 28.