Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

IFCA PRE SEASON POLL 2019

6 minutes ago, jets said:

I could care less if we are ranked or not. I even said "in no way do I think we should be ranked in a class we haven't achieved anything in" - 

There were a couple teams receiving votes that haven't won a sectional in some time, so you'd think a State/Semi-State back to back would garner maybe a few votes, but guess not. Doesn't matter in the least - just a slap in the face kind of. 

I can see that being a point of contention with anyone from Raider Nation.......I mean you are in 3A now because of tremendous success in 2A, and the success factor.  I wasn't throwing shade, just trying to come up with a possible reason why the Raiders didn't get any love from coaches who vote in this poll.  

On 8/18/2019 at 2:22 PM, Staxawax said:

And should have beaten them in 2015......... a double OT loss at CG.  Winner of that game won state.  

Hell of a game. I don't know if I would say they should have won, but I still get nervous anytime I go back and watch that game.