Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

4A Regional: East Noble at Mississinewa

15 hours ago, captainobvious said:

I think it would be a great thing for the conference if Mississinewa won!  I just don’t think they will this week!  As far as having something against them, I don’t like Mississinewa, never have!  I said earlier on another thread, because I was asked and I said coach Funk should’ve had better success in this little school conference than he has.  How about you just don’t worry about what I think or say!  

Are you mad? You seem mad.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

In their first game of the season, the Knights traveled 1 1/2 hours to Plymouth and had a slow start but came alive in the second quarter. Their trip to play Mississinewa is a little over 1 1/2 hours. The weather for Friday night looks to be a little chilly but clear with little wind, and this doesn't help the Indians. Mississinewa would prefer this game to be played in crappy conditions to limit the Knights passing game. As long as East Noble can get off the bus and get their offense moving from the opening kickoff, I see them winning 35-14. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, FW HS Football said:

In their first game of the season, the Knights traveled 1 1/2 hours to Plymouth and had a slow start but came alive in the second quarter. Their trip to play Mississinewa is a little over 1 1/2 hours. The weather for Friday night looks to be a little chilly but clear with little wind, and this doesn't help the Indians. Mississinewa would prefer this game to be played in crappy conditions to limit the Knights passing game. As long as East Noble can get off the bus and get their offense moving from the opening kickoff, I see them winning 35-14. 

Mississinewa has a pretty good pass defense.  They have had several games with multiple players getting multiple INTs.  Mississinewa has very good clock management.  

Time of possession will not determine the winner as both teams can score quickly.  With that said, Defense will decide the outcome of the game in more ways than one.  

On 11/11/2019 at 7:16 PM, Mebuck said:

I am going to take East Noble by 21. I wish Dwenger could play EN. Maybe in two years when they move up to 5A.  

I think Dwenger will move up to 6A at the next reclassification.  Dwenger's Sectional isn't exactly murderer's row, and the Lafayette sectional teams are lackluster.  So, I can see Dwenger winning the Semi-State and making the state title game the next two years and moving up

• Like 2