Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Should be another exciting season in the MIC. Lots of talent as always. It’ll be interesting come tournament time with all MIC schools going south. Here are my predictions on final MIC standings:

1. Center Grove

2. Carmel

3. Warren

4. North Central

5. Ben Davis

6. Pike

7. LN

8. LC

Thoughts? 

44 minutes ago, Indiana Fan said:

Should be another exciting season in the MIC. Lots of talent as always. It’ll be interesting come tournament time with all MIC schools going south. Here are my predictions on final MIC standings:

1. Center Grove

2. Carmel

3. Warren

4. North Central

5. Ben Davis

6. Pike

7. LN

8. LC

Thoughts? 

Seems pretty straightforward.  Will be interesting to see if McCauley can put LN on his back and spring a couple of upsets.  Pike is pretty talented by their standards and is also honestly probably a top 15 team that will finish below .500.

Is this the year that NC breaks into the top three?

Can Steele remain healthy?  

Where does BD fit in?

WARREN CENTRAL ALL THE WAY BABBY!!!!

Now that my Homerisum (might not be a word but I don't care) is out of the way. I think that Center Grove is the clear cut favorite to win 6A but I don't think they go Undefeated in the MIC.LN will be much improved this year and so will BD. Pike will not be the bottom of the league this year but close.  I have my final standings as:

CG

WC

Carmel

BD

LN

NC

PIKE

LC. 

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Warren05 said:

WARREN CENTRAL ALL THE WAY BABBY!!!!

Now that my Homerisum (might not be a word but I don't care) is out of the way. I think that Center Grove is the clear cut favorite to win 6A but I don't think they go Undefeated in the MIC.LN will be much improved this year and so will BD. Pike will not be the bottom of the league this year but close.  I have my final standings as:

CG

WC

Carmel

BD

LN

NC

PIKE

LC. 

100%!  In my personal opinion, I think Carmel finishes below BD, but we’ll see how that turns out.  

The stars have aligned for a CG title run this year, so now we’ll see if they get the job done.

Hey everyone. I'm back after a 7-8 month hiatus. I'm surprised that I didn't get a chance to write this topic amongst COVID-19. Here's my intake on the MIC for this fall. 

Center Grove- The Trojans return an overwhelming amount of talent from last year's State Runner up. Center Grove is my pick for Class 6A. 

Warren Central-The Warriors are young and inexperienced going into the season. I think Warren Central will be just fine. The Warriors have extreme athletic talent in large numbers that overcomes all else.

Carmel-The defending State Champions also return a lot of their roster from last season. Can the Greyhounds become the first repeat champion since 2006 when Warren Central did it?

Lawrence North-Is this the year the Wildcats break out?

North Central-The Panthers are coming off their second straight winning season and captured their first ever MIC title. 

Ben Davis-The Giants are a mystery to me. 

Lawrence Central-The Bears are bad

Pike-The Red Devils might improve.